Monday, January 3, 2011

OVERWHELMED!!!!

sometimes i get a bit overwhelmes with everything i do...i spend so much time at church i feel like its my second home...if im not here at home im at church...sometimes i wonder why i am always there...

since being back at church i have put myself in everything that i could do...it started off with LIFE NIGHTS (i miss them) then alter serving...then it was confirmation and now RCIA...at times i wonder what have i gotten myself into...its been a test in my faith sometimes...like wat in the world does God have me doing now...never would i have thoght i would be so involved...but after Stubenville this past year i realized what exactly i was doing

GOD has provided me with so much in each monistry...new friends, realtionships and just a new found relatiosnhip with him...when i was little i used to think he was just some person i prayed to every night and that took the people i love from my life...truth is he is a whole diffrent person...he is the one i pray to in my time of need the one i talk to when i just need help or guidance...without finding him i would not be writing this today...

lately i have been having really good weeks and then a huge DOWN day...i just dont understand why though...i know im missing someone very much and i wish she was still her but idk why i get the way i do...last night/today ive just really did not understand why i felt the way i did...i get in this STORM and idk how to get out of it...all i want to do is lay in bed weak and vonuerable but i tell myself to stay strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment